Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Undiscovered Country

Okay, I just can't let a good Star Trek angle go unused. :-) You know me.

But what I want to share with y'all today has nothing to do with the Trek. It's a gorgeous new cover for the Undiscovered anthology put out by the Hall Brothers and including the reprint of my story Alien Embrace which I am THRILLED to have available again, and in print to boot.

phew. That was long winded, eh?


Anyway, I love these guys. They rock. And no, not because they publish my stories, but because they took their love of fiction and did something awesome with it. Their website features a ton of free shorts, is putting out gorgeous (see below) anthos, and has a daily two-sentence story feature that makes me squee. I adore these. They're like twitterfic, but not quite as length restrictive.



but first, have a look at this:

Is that freakin' cool or what?

3 comments:

M Pax said...

Excellent! Woot! :D

Plasko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phillip Hall said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have been so blessed to meet and work with writers, such as yourself, who are passionate about what they do. From the beginning A.C. and myself agreed that even if we never sold a single book we'd be happy because we're doing something we love. So it's awesome to know that people are truly enjoying what we're doing at Hall Brothers Entertainment. Thank you again. ~ Phillip Hall (Hall Brothers Entertainment)