Friday, March 2, 2012

Would Not, Could Not, In a Blog

..or with a dog or on a log.

But would you, would you shall we say?
For a Dr. Seuss Birthday?

I would, I could if as you say
it were a special Seuss-y day
I'd do it then, I will today!

Ring your toogles
Bang the fashes
for a string of blog, Seuss bashes...

If I dared you then you could...
If two tall teechels did, you would!

Put on your cat hat
Eat your ham
Go fill your blog
with Seuss-y spam.

I would. You know I would, it's true!
And now, my bloggy friends....

I dare you. :D

~ Frances

8 comments:

Frances Pauli said...

If you do participate, leave a comment with your link, so we can all check out your brilliance.

Here's one from Voss Foster:

http://vossfoster.blogspot.com/2012/03/queer-fish.html

Darian Wilk said...

Not sure if I'll have time to participate, just wanted to pop in and say I loved this post! Dr. Seuss is one of my favorites, I still know "Oh the places you'll go" by heart lol.

Frances Pauli said...

Thanks, Darian!
Glad you stopped by. I adore Seuss, but Green Eggs and Ham is my favorite. We do read "Oh the places you'll go," with the kids now...and the rest as well. :)

This seemed like a great way to silly up the day a bit.

Shauni said...

Thank you so much for your great idea!! I liked it so much I posted my really bad poem on ALL six of my blogs.. LOL
If I had any talent I would have written a different one per blog

Shauni
http://shaunispeaks.blogspot.com/
JugglingTeens
Shauni's Dreams that Come
Shauni's Faith
Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy AND
Tea and Book

Frances Pauli said...

Great posts, Shauni!
Thank you so much for jumping in to play.

:)

Jaleta Clegg said...

The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins and Grinch are my personal favorites. Although McElligot's Pool is also up there.

Anonymous said...

You made my brain hurt...

Jeff Turner said...

Thanks, Darian! Glad you stopped by. I adore Seuss, but Green Eggs and Ham is my favorite. We do read "Oh the places you'll go," with the kids now...and the rest as well. :) This seemed like a great way to silly up the day a bit.