Procrastination is My Name

Fear me, for I am mighty.
I am the demon, Procrastination, and I have been invoked.

Yikes, is my word count ever in trouble. It seems, in fact, that I am inventing whole new ways to keep my fingers away from actual, productive noveling.
Like arranging my star wars toys for photo shoots....

No, that's not the droid I was looking for...

You thought I was kidding, didn't you?

Or, maybe its the marathon crocheting of dragon bookmarks...

or actual dragons...



But honestly, those are give aways for my reading at Radcon. (coming Feb. 15th)


Sigh. I know. Still, I read my horoscope today and it said, you know what? If you need a break, it's okay.
It is???
Hellfire. Nobody told me that.

And, yeah, I need a break. Or I did. See above. Today, I just farted around in the sun with my kids, and you know what?


I think we all feel better. Much better.

Get the picture? My motto may be butt in chair, hands on keyboard...but sometimes you gotta remember what's important, and why you do this.
And take a break for heaven's sake.

~ Frances