Off to Camp

Well April is sneaking up on me, and the awesome folks at Nanowrimo have pulled the old switcheroo just to keep us on our toes. So this year, we'll be having Nano Camp in April instead of June and another month instead of August which I don't currently remember or have the energy to Google.

Aren't I a big help? sigh.

Okay, but all the details are here: http://campnanowrimo.org so really, I am helping.
Stop on over and sign up, pitch a tent, unroll the sleeping bags and settle in.

I'll be working on my sequel to Shrouded, the next book in the Princes series and one that I am so excited to be playing with again.

What are you working on?
If you see me around the campfires, drop in for a s'more and a chat, and in the meantime, check out this fun pulpy cover I mocked up over at: http://thrilling-tales.webomator.com/derange-o-lab/pulp-o-mizer/pulp-o-mizer.html




Then, go play with the thing and see for yourself. It's a hoot. As an extra bonus there is some amazing web fiction on that site too and an interactive story...which I love.

Enjoy!
~ Frances