Catalogue Phantasma

I just discovered my short story, Catalogue Phantasma, is available on Amazon and through Max Avalon shorts. This was my sixth place winner in the Zharmae annual short story contest and I am criminally proud of it.


The story is about a catalog addict who owns a storage unit facility. She repossesses a unit from a non-paying customer and finds it full of books, books, books...and one very out of the ordinary catalog. When she works out that the catalog can allow her to dream about anything she likes, the addiction is taken to a whole new level. 

I'm so tickled this one is in print and available. It' also a part of the Irony of Survival anthology, a great collection of stories. But if you are interested in the short only, it can be found at Amazon and the Publisher's Website.

:) 
Frances