A Delightful Read

While we're on the subject of humor,
I just finished reading Magic, Mensa and Mayhem by Karina Fabian. She guest blogged here a while back, and It takes me longer than it should to get a chance to sit down with a good book. (kids, remember)

Anyway, I loved it. The story is an amusing, intelligent and highly entertaining tale, complete with some really engaging characters and a lot of original world building. Magnifi!

To top it off, and to my absolute delight, the book features Coyote in all his devious glory.
Those of you who know me, are aware that I am fairly well acquainted with the lil bugger, to my own detriment. But when I say her depiction was spot on, hilarious and shamefully accurate, you know I mean that as a pretty high compliment.

So if, like me, you value a funny read above all others, may I suggest picking up a copy of Magic, Mensa and Mayhem?

You'll love it.
~Frances