The Most Wonderful Time..of the year.



No, I'm not rushing Christmas. I mean, I love it and all, but I prefer not to see a single bough of holly until the day after Thanksgiving. Retailers everwhere will disagree with me on that point.




No, I'm not talking Yuletide, or even Halloween, which is rapidly encroaching. I'm talking about Novel season, folks. It's time to dust off the ol notebook, do your wrist rolls, your elbow stretches and get the old noggin ready to novel.




It's almost NaNoWriMo time, or as the unitiated call it, November. Silly name, if you ask me.




Never nanoed? Well, you have three weeks to plan. That's waaaaaaaaaay too much time, trust me. Best to wait until the last week, then scratch your head twice, turn in a circle and grab the first novel idea that passes by. Grab it, go ahead.




Then head on over to: http://nanowrimo.org/ and join us for the best time of the year.




~ Frances