Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Free Audio Story - Science Fiction

Well I've been mucking about for awhile now trying to sort out podcasting. You'll remember after I did that romance radio interview, I had a bit of the bug for it. I am happy to say that I finally put together something productive. :)
I bribed (fed) a voice actor, wrangled an account on podbean (they're free) and downloaded (also free) a bunch of software to record, convert, rip and tear into the audio world.
It was a blast, let me tell ya.

So here is my first audio story offering. It's a freebie (there's a theme here) and introduces one of my favorite no good, lazy, next to worthless characters. I hope y'all enjoy: Sector Seven.

Dylan, meet the world. World, meet Dylan Lowwater.




I've also added a new podcasts page to my website. It features this story, the romance radio interview, and will host new audio tales in the future.

Signing out
~ Frances

2 comments:

Voss Foster said...

Dylan is audio now? i can't wait until I can listen to it!

Jonesvcng said...

Moto Racer 3 Demo If you are a dirt bike racing fan an you love the adrenaline rush, this is the perfect simulator for Dirt Bike Games. Cooking Games Play List of All Games Online for Free at! Play free games online including racing games, sports games and more at NOW. Ride on ATVs, do stunts on Dirtbikes, crush cars in your monster truck & more! Bike Mania 2: Santa Rider 2: Bike Mania: TG MotoCross 2: Dirt Bike Game: Buggy Run: Beach Racer 3D: Risky Rider 3: Box10 ATV: Bike Mania 5: Stunt. Including arcade games, puzzle games, sports games, Racing Games, and more! Cooking Games OnlinePlay over 1000 free racing games online, including car games, bike games, parking games and more on! Enter a world of castles, armies and magic and rule over your new Online Games For Free, All The Best Free Online Games, Bejeweled Blitz, Hidden Object Games Online, Mario, Card, Action, Adventure, Downloadable GamesDirt bike games including motocross games and FMX games. Play Stunt Dirt Bike at Play Games 2. New free games added daily! ActionThe best internet game collection with over free online games.