Free Audio Story - Science Fiction

Well I've been mucking about for awhile now trying to sort out podcasting. You'll remember after I did that romance radio interview, I had a bit of the bug for it. I am happy to say that I finally put together something productive. :)
I bribed (fed) a voice actor, wrangled an account on podbean (they're free) and downloaded (also free) a bunch of software to record, convert, rip and tear into the audio world.
It was a blast, let me tell ya.

So here is my first audio story offering. It's a freebie (there's a theme here) and introduces one of my favorite no good, lazy, next to worthless characters. I hope y'all enjoy: Sector Seven.

Dylan, meet the world. World, meet Dylan Lowwater.




I've also added a new podcasts page to my website. It features this story, the romance radio interview, and will host new audio tales in the future.

Signing out
~ Frances