Saturday, May 25, 2013

Do YOU Know Where Your Towel Is?

DON'T PANIC


it's Towel Day again...but this year is special
because in exactly one month from today
I'll be turning




and will be inducted into the secrets of life, the universe and everything (I've just decided this on my own) so y'know, like,
I'll know everything and shit. 



And you all can be like, "Hey, you sass that hoopy Frances Pauli? There's a frood who really knows where her towel is!"




and then I'd be all, like...


Happy Towel Day!

Seriously, Happy Towel Day. Have some fun.

~Frances

4 comments:

Sue Hammett said...

Most of my towels are packed. (I decided to collect them so I'd be abke to grab 1or 2 just in case). But I know where to grab one, might be in the washer. I too decided to turn in my 40's. I have had several turns since then, one was turning grey. I thought I'd be wiser by now... However, congrats on your turning.

Frances Pauli said...

Thanks, Sue.
I'm working on turning grey, though I prefer to call it "showing my silver lining."

:)

Esther Jones said...

Francis, thanks so much for making me smile. I wasn't sure where else to post this, but Frog and I have nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog" Award. I had a great time talking with you RadCon and we always look forward to reading your posts! The details for accepting are back in our original post: http://blog.jonestales.com/?p=2094

Frances Pauli said...

Esther, that is so sweet of you both! It was delightful to meet you guys at Radcon and I will happily visit beside you at a signing table (or anywhere for that matter)any time.