This. Is. Awesome.

Okay, I got up early today, and not by choice.
dogs. kids. husbands. Take your pick.

Let's just say I'm not a sparkly happy morning person. I meant to blog about writerly news today, but as I limped, groaning like a Bantha to my computer and started poking around, I found THIS

This. Is. Awesome. I mean.....I mean...(chanelling Arlo Guthrey here) I mean, Geek Bras.

My day is looking better already.
(Dear Santa, I would look even better if that Star Trek bra ended up in my stocking this year. Just saying.)

So. I can't really top that, but at least I'm smiling now. :D
That's me smiling.

On the news front:
A new Slug Opera episode is up and running. Sorry it's late.

And I have a shiny new cover for my next release. Book Three in the Shift Happens series.
see below. (still smiling) And don't forget to sign up for the newsletter if you want all the cover releases and news to come to you. (very rarely, I swear. No spam.)



"Beam me some coffee and a Star Trek bra!"
Make is so,
~Frances